?
Creating an Easter Word Search is one of the easiest homeschool lessons. This is a lesson that can be done year after year for each grade level by simply making the words more advanced as you go in grade. We actually do this is two parts in our classroom. First I have the kids each write down all the words that come to mind when they think of Easter. I tell them it doesn?t matter how easy or difficult the word is just write it down.
Next I compare their lists and mark off any duplicate words on one list. That gives me all the words that I will use. Now I use this handy little tool that I found at Lots of Kids. It is very easy to use and allows you to print your word search once you have gotten it ready. I haven?t created a pdf version of this search because it changes from year to year. As the kids get older they choose different words. We have religious study so ours includes religious words but you don?t have to. You don?t have to have your children come up with words either you can do that all yourself.
What do you think? Click here to leave a comment: Comments (0)
Leave a Reply
________________________________________
If you like this post please share or vote for it below:
Twitter: ? Stumble:
? delicious:
? reddit:
? Digg:
?
________________________________________
If you like this blog please subscribe to read updates in a feed reader (it's free!) (what is a feed reader? ) or by email!
Thanks! We really appreciate all your support!
________________________________________
Related Posts:
Leave a Reply
Source: http://blogs.ideasforwomen.com/blogs/family/2013/03/homeschool-easter-word-search/
uc berkeley harrison barnes brett ratner stevie nicks anchorman capybara duggars
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.